LOVE THE SKIN YOU’RE IN
The Vivace® is the FDA-cleared, industry-leading, top trending, radiofrequency microneedling device designed for an incomparable patient experience that stimulates the natural production of collagen and has been shown by physicians to be effective in alleviating facial wrinkles, fine lines, and tightening the face and neck. Uniquely designed for an unparalleled patient experience and comfort levels, only Vivace® boasts a precision robotic motor that creates a virtually pain-free experience compared to any other device in providers’ offices.
The Vivace Experience® provides the most dramatic results with minimal downtime. The results are both immediate and improve over time with multiple treatments.
VIVACE® IS EXCELLENT FOR:
- Alleviate Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Tighten Skin
- Minimize Pore Size
- Improve Skin Tone & Texture
- Immediate Results
- Minimal Downtime
- Virtually Pain-Free
HOW IT WORKS:
The handheld Vivace® device works by delivering radiofrequency energy as heat to the lower dermis layer of skin via tiny needles. The needles and heat create precise microdamage that jumpstarts your body’s cell-regeneration process.
This natural healing response both remodels your skin’s structural proteins—collagen and elastin—and stimulates the production of more. Over time, your skin becomes firmer, plumper, and smoother.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
One of the major advantages of the Vivace Experience® compared to traditional microneedling is a faster recovery period. After the procedure, patients may experience minor redness or swelling in the treatment area. However, this will fade quickly and should be less significant compared to traditional microneedling.
Unlike other microneedling treatments, skin redness will not be a significant concern, thanks to our specialized soothing mask.
Most patients should not experience pain during or after their procedure. Minor discomfort may occur during the treatment or within the first few days after treatment.
Most patients see long-term results after their final treatment. Patients who schedule annual follow-up and maintenance treatments can see their results last indefinitely.
- Patients should avoid vigorous exercise for two days following the Vivace Experience®.
- Avoid makeup products and direct sunlight for up to three days.
- Patients should not use exfoliating products for at least a week after treatment.
- The area may be tender, swollen and/or bruised for several days.
- Your provider will determine your specific treatment protocols. Many providers find three treatments, spaced four to six weeks apart, provide the optimal results patients are looking for. Single and maintenance treatments are available, depending on your desired outcome.
CONTACT COSMETIC LOUNGE TODAY AT 443-388-2225 TO SCHEDULE YOUR SCULPTRA AESTHETIC APPOINTMENT.